Friday, July 23, 2010

Ready and Waiting

So we have about a week and half to go before Anne Bailey arrives. We are hoping she will come a little early but according to my doctor visits she seems pretty comfy where she is. Here are a few things we have been finishing up over the last couple weeks to get ready for her arrival.

The nursery is my new favorite room. I hope Anne Bailey loves it as much as I do.




The car seat is installed and ready.


The bags are packed.


Cabo and Greta soaking up their last few weeks as the babies in the family.



Next time I post something hopefully it will be pictures of Anne Bailey. We are so excited to meet our sweet baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. Angelia I LOVE LOVE the nursery!! It is so pretty and looks very inviting for a sweet little girl! =) You look all packed and ready to go, such a good planner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nursery! The chandelier sets it off. I may have some questions about stuff when I begin decorating. Can't wait for Anne Bailey to get here!!

    ReplyDelete