Thursday, August 12, 2010

1 Week Old

Anne Bailey turned 1 week old yesterday. This has been such a crazy week but we are loving every bit of it. Here are a few things Anne Bailey has been up to her first week.

Meeting Cabo and Greta



Lots of relaxing and sleeping (she did not start out this way but kept sliding down until she got comfy) So Cute!


Getting her beautiful hair washed (as you can see this is not her favorite thing to do)



Visiting with family and friends (this is Anne Bailey's great grandmother, Edith)


Hanging out in her bouncy seat and looking really cute



Swinging (this is Anne Bailey's favorite place to take a nap)


Rolling over from her back to her side (thank goodness she rolled in or she might have rolled on the floor. I am much more careful about where I lay her down now)


Tummy Time (she has been working hard on holding her head up but of course would not do it when I wanted to take a picture. We think that she is very advanced)

2 comments:

  1. Of course she's the most advanced baby! RIGHT! She looks absolutely beautiful in the pic in the bouncy seat! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my gosh, she is so stinkin cute! I have got to come by and see her. Makes me even more excited for Ella Cambria to get here!!!!

    ReplyDelete