Friday, November 19, 2010

Playdate with Tatum

While Ruff was out of town Wednesday night Anne Bailey and I went over to Lauren's house for dinner. Laura and Tatum Dabbs were in town visiting her parents so they also came over so the babies could have a playdate. Anne Bailey and Tatum are about a week apart so Laura and I have really enjoyed comparing stories over the last few weeks. Anne Bailey and Tatum were so good considering we kept them out past their bedtimes. They were so cute just staring at each other and smiling. I know that when they can really play they are going to have so much fun together. Lauren, Laura, and I also had a great time talking and enjoying a great dinner.

Look at those sweet faces


Looking up at me during dinner probably wondering when she is getting her dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment