Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Anne Bailey's First Tooth

I have been saying Anne Bailey is teething for about 3 months and now we finally have the proof. Anne Bailey's first tooth started coming in about 2 weeks ago. She did really well considering it was probably pretty painful. She was a little fussy and made these sounds like she was pushing something out. Now we know she was working hard to push out that tooth. It has been pretty hard to get a picture of it because it is not all the way out yet. Here is the best I could do. It is so cute!!

See the little white spot on her bottom gum


Every morning I check to see how much it has come out

1 comment:

  1. I SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How adorable! I can't wait to see her again! I hope it's sooner than is on my calendar... which isn't anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete