Thursday, July 28, 2011

Busy Baby

I know I have said a million times that Anne Bailey is so busy and into everything right now! She is pulling up on everything, reaching for anything she can, opening drawers and cabinets, crawling from room to room, and walking all around furniture. We sing, play patty cake, peek-a-boo, read books, play with toys and laugh constantly. She is learning something new everyday and is constantly amazing us with how smart she is. We really are having so much fun and I am loving this age! Here is a little glimpse into what we do everyday.

Posing for the million pics that mommy takes everyday


Telling me she wants to go outside


Playing peek-a-boo in the drapes. Where's Anne Bailey?


There she is!


Tormenting the dogs through the window


On the go


Why is this plastic thingy on here?


Lets see what I can pull off of the coffee table


More playing with drapes


Hiding from mommy because she gave me a new hairdo

3 comments: