Friday, November 18, 2011

Girly Girl

Anne Bailey is already such a little girly girl. She loves all things girl such as dolls, crowns, purses, sunglasses, clothes and shoes. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I pretty much make her wear a smocked dress everyday! I really think we are going to be in trouble one day!!

Princess Anne Bailey with her purse and baby


Hugging her baby


Not that she doesn't have enough going on but now she thinks she needs her sunglasses too! Silly Girl!


On a side note: the baby doll in the pictures was stolen from her Mother's Day Out. Anne Bailey refused to give it up yesterday so they were sweet enough to let us babysit her over the holidays. She has not put the thing down since we got home! I guess I will have to go find a look a like doll and try and switch them!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment