Friday, February 24, 2012

It's a GIRL!!!

After 2 ultrasounds in two days we are are so excited to announce that we are having another baby girl! Ruff and I are so happy and cannot wait to meet her in July!

Anne Bailey, Ruff, and I went to my ultrasound appointment on Wednesday to find out the sex but she had a different idea. She kept her little legs crossed the whole time so we could not get a good look. Anne Bailey was so cute and kept pointing at the screen and saying "baby." We left a little disappointed that we didn't know the sex but happy because most importantly our baby was healthy. Of course I could not stand the suspense of waiting a month for my next appointment so I scheduled a second ultrasound for the next day at Baby's Kicking. She was much more cooperative that day and we were able to confirm that we are having a girl. We are so excited that we are going to have two sweet baby girls! I know they are going to be best friends and we are going to have so much fun!

Here are a few pictures from both ultrasounds.


Look at that sweet profile

Looking at us
Elbow and Knee
Waving to her big sister
It's a girl
Sweet little foot on the left

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! I know that AB will be a great big sister. See you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Angelia! I remember you and La saying you wanted 2 little girls...I guess you both get your wish! Very exciting!!! Not sure when our next visit will be- prob June- but I'll keep you posted so we can take another couch photo!

    ReplyDelete