Friday, November 16, 2012

FUMC Thanksgiving Program

 Last night was Anne Bailey's first Thanksgiving program at FUMC Preschool. The two year old classes dressed up as Indians and sang three sweet little songs. It was so precious and Anne Bailey did such a good job! She sang, stomped, and did most of the hand movements that went along with it. We are so proud of her first performance!! We have always thought we might have a little entertainer on our hands and I think that proved it! It was such a fun and sweet night!

These are the only pictures I have right now. I was having camera issues so some are blurry and I got none of Anne Bailey up close. I have borrowed a few from friends and am waiting for some others. I will add them to this post  as soon as I get some more.

Anne Bailey's class walking in (notice she had her thumb in her mouth)
Alice, Tatum, and Mary Clayton(behind Tatum) walking in
A group shot minus the kindergarten turkeys
Anne Bailey, Brody, Noal (I think), Marley, Mary Tannler

So Sweet
We are so proud of our little Indian
Mel Mel came to watch (AB was crying because she thought we were leaving her)
and My Mike, DeeDee, and Nat Nat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of the 4 of y'all. You're looking skinny and so is ruff! Can't wait to see you in 2 days

    ReplyDelete