Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today Natty and I took Anne Bailey to Oxford to the pumpkin patch at St. Peters Episcopal Church. I know she is a little young to pick out pumpkins this year but I think this will be a great tradition to start. Plus it is a good excuse to show off her pretty fall dress.

Excited about going on a little trip

Since she cannot really sit up yet we just kind of propped her up on some pumpkins. Can't you tell by her face that she is loving it.

Just relaxing

Her little feet are always moving




She did so good but at the end she let us know she was over it


Look at that sweet face

After the pumpkin patch we went to Nat's house for lunch. We had a great time visiting with her and catching up.


Back at home talking about our day

Exhausted after an exciting day at the pumpkin patch

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goh, she is so cute! I am coming to see her soon! Her smocked dress is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete