Thursday, December 9, 2010

4 months old and checkup

Anne Bailey turned 4 months old on Saturday. I know I say this in every blog but time is really flying by. We feel like she is growing up so fast. The changes we see in Anne Bailey everyday is just amazing. She is just the sweetest and happiest baby ever. We fall in love with her more and more each day. I know for sure her daddy is going to have a very hard time ever telling her no.

Some new things Anne Bailey is doing this month is she is starting to hold her own bottle and sitting up all by herself(not completely straight and only for a few seconds at a time). She is also reaching and grabbing for her hanging toys. She is so curious and is always looking around and studying what is going on in the room. She can already roll over from her stomach to her back but is now working on rolling from her back to her stomach. She is also talking and smiling all the time. She still loves to read, and play on her play gym but watching Baby Einstein is now at the top of her list. When I put her in her bouncy seat in front of the TV and start getting the DVD out her whole face just lights up. She does not stop smiling the entire time it is playing. She talks to it and even sometimes screams at it and laughs out loud. It is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

So now that I have sufficiently bragged about my child. Here are a few 4 month pics:



look at those cute thighs


love that sweet smile


Anne Bailey had her 4 month checkup yesterday. She did so great and was even showing out for the doctor. Dr. Price said she is a very healthy baby. She weighs 15lbs 15 oz and is in the 90th percentile for weight. She is also 25 and a half inches long and is in the 89th percentile for lengh. The doctor gave us the go ahead to begin cereal this week so I will post pics of that soon. Anne Bailey also had to get her 2nd round of shots. She only cried for a second and then when I picked her up to comfort her I guess she had a minute to think about how bad it hurt because she started crying again for a minute. She really did good and I am so proud of her.

wondering what the nurse is about to do to her

2 comments:

  1. What a healthy little girl she is! And I so agree about the baby einstein...what would I do without it!?! I will let you know what are Christmas plans are as soon as I nail them down, we would love a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is too cute....I think she is looking more like you these days. :)

    ReplyDelete