Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas

Last Friday Lauren came over to help Anne Bailey and I decorate for the holidays. Since this is Anne Bailey's first Christmas and the first Christmas in our new house I want to make it extra special. Lauren did most of the decorating while Anne Bailey and I watched. Anne Bailey loves looking at the Christmas lights and sparkly ribbon. Thanks Lauren for all the help.

Lauren and AB

Our wreath


Thanks Aunt Natty for the new pajamas.


On Saturday Anne Bailey attended her first Christmas parade. We met my sister and her family there. Anne Bailey loved watching all the floats and listening to the marching bands. She was having so much fun that she fell asleep right before Santa's float. I guess she will have to wait and see him at the mall.

After the parade we went to Midsouth Nursery to pick out Anne Bailey's first Christmas tree. This is my favorite thing to do and I am super picky about my tree so I hope Anne Bailey will love it as much as me.

All bundled up for the parade


Laura and Cora



Only picture I could get of Joseph


So sleepy


Our Tree


A few pics of the finished product



I had such a fun weekend with my little family. I am so looking forward to when Anne Bailey gets old enough to understand what is going on. I know she is going to love Christmas as much as me.

2 comments: