Monday, August 8, 2011

Anne Bailey's 1st Birthday Party-Part 1

On Saturday we had Anne Bailey's 1st birthday party at our house. I have been planning this for months now so I was so glad and kind of sad that it was finally here. You know that I love dressing Anne Bailey cute and girly so I went with a Pretty in Pink theme. I thought everything turned out so cute and I know that Anne Bailey will love it one day when she looks back at pictures of it.

Anne Bailey had so many family and friends that came to celebrate with her. It was probably 100 degrees on Saturday but everyone had a great time anyway. All the kids brought riding toys to ride on the tennis court. They had a great time running around playing with each other. It was such a great party and we are thankful to everyone for coming! Anne Bailey is one lucky little girl to have so many people who love her!

The Birthday Girl



The Invitation


Birthday Doorhanger by Jody's


The backyard decorated in all pink


Birthday Banner


I loved how cute the dessert table turned out.


Anne Bailey's smash cake


The food table


Nat, Ruff, and AB


Famiy Birthday Pic


Having a little girl talk


AB and Mel Mel


AB and her great-aunt Jill


Mel Mel, AB, Toni, and Christopher


Laura, Cora Beth, and Joseph


Laura and MH


Tucker


Conner


Taking a break


AB and Tatum


AB enjoying her new cozy coupe


The Ethridge Family


Kennedy and Mary Morgan


Going for a ride


Field and Amy


Laura and Tatum


The Newman Family


Cooling off inside

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun!! I'm so glad you didn't post any pics with my sweat stains! LOL!

    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. spiderman party for kids

    ReplyDelete