Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Steps!!

Anne Bailey took her first steps today all by herself!!! She was standing up and I held out my arms and said walk to me and SHE DID!! She took about 3 or 4 steps towards me. She was so proud of herself that she got the biggest smile on her face and started clapping. Of course I started tearing up and had to call Ruff immediately and tell him the exciting news. We are just so proud of her and love experiencing all these special moments with her!

We have been practicing all day. It is very fast so these are the only two pictures I have of her.

Yay! I'm walking!


Such a big girl!

3 comments:

  1. Don't rush it!!! She'll never stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know you're excited. Life is so much better once they can walk!

    ReplyDelete