Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mother's Day Out

Anne Bailey started Mother's Day Out this morning at Calvary Baptist Church. I have been looking forward to this for weeks thinking about how great this was going to be for both of us! When I woke up this morning I felt completely different. I was so sad and nervous about being away from her. What was I going to do without my little sidekick all day?

Anne Bailey woke up happy as usual this morning and had no idea what was about to happen. When we arrived she was smiling at everyone and looking at all the other kids and then when I handed her over to the teacher she started screaming! She was crying the biggest tears and it was so sad that I started crying too!! Next thing I know they are pushing me out the door so that I didn't make it worse. I really didn't expect it to be so hard!

Thankfully she stopped crying once I left and was back to her happy self. She did so good all day and ate and napped well. Her teachers said she was such a little entertainer and read books to the other babies and showed off all of her tricks. I also did great after crying to Ruff on the phone and found plenty to do with myself all day! I think we will be ready for next week!

Studying up for her first day at "school"


Pretty Girl!


Showing off her new backpack from The Rowlands


Love this sweet face

1 comment: