Tuesday, May 22, 2012

31 Week Ultrasound and Checkup

I had my 31 week ultrasound and checkup today and found out some very interesting news! According to the ultrasound, Emerson is already weighing 5lbs 13ozs and it is estimating my due date at June 27th! What??? That is pretty much a month early! I was not expecting to hear that and think I am still in shock a little. Of course Emerson was so sweet as usual and took lots of cute pictures. The tech was very nice and also snuck a few 4D shots in there.

Next I had my checkup wih Dr. Kellum and was very interested to hear what he had to say about this news. He agreed that Emerson is measuring large but does not think I am really 35 and a half weeks along.  He did agree that my due date was a little off and and moved it up to July 13th! I am so excited about this news but also a little nervous about her size. We will have another ultrasound at 38 weeks to see how her weight looks and then go from there. Stay tuned because we could be meeting baby Emerson in as little as a month!

Sorry about the poor quality of these pictures...took them with my cell!


Sweet profile
She has hair :)
Look at that face!
 Practicing her pouty face
Already a thinker

3 comments:

  1. Emerson has hair! Yay for bows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY MOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome and scary news!! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! I know you are excited. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete