Friday, May 4, 2012

28 Week Pregnancy Update

I thought I would give a little update on my pregnancy and how baby Emerson is doing. I am 28 weeks along and doing pretty good so far. I am gaining weight at a much faster rate than last time but am trying not to freak out because I know that I am going to have a big, healthy baby. Dr. Kellum tries to reassure me that I am okay and that I just need to remember to eat a healthy diet. Really, does he think that makes me feel better!! I am also having a lot more aches and pains sooner due to carrying Anne Bailey around and bending over to pick up toys, sippy cups, or whatever she decides to throw on the floor. Oh...and do i even have to mention how hot it is already! I know all of this will be worth it in a few months when I get to hold our baby girl in my arms!!

On a happier note, baby Emerson is doing great! I started to feel her move around week 20 and then Ruff got to feel her for the first time a couple of weeks later. This really is the best part of being pregnant!! I just love feeling her little(big) kicks and knowing that she is safe and happy. She is still measuring big so I am hopeful she will come a little early! We have a little less than 12 weeks to go!! We can't wait to see her sweet face and become a family of four!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you are already at 28 weeks! I hope you can find some time to rest before sweet Emerson arrives (love the name!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! A family of 4! That sounds crazy!! Can't wait to meet Emerson too!

    ReplyDelete