Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Big Accomplishment

Anne Bailey is officially out of the nursery and into her big girl room! I am a little sad but I love her new room so much. She has been sleeping in her big girl bed for a week and a half now and absolutely loves it. She does roll all around the bed so we do have rails and pillows that we stack around her at night. And did I mention how adorable she looks in that big bed! We are so proud of her and I know she will love growing up in this room!

Room pics to follow when I have it completed. I still have a few things to hang on the walls.

Anne Bailey's new bed

Reading baby a bedtime story

Getting sleepy

This is how we found her the next morning! Don't worry, we now put pillows at the bottom!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! WOW she looks so big! I can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete