Wednesday, June 27, 2012

37 Week Checkup

Today we went to the doctor for my 37 week ultrasound and checkup. Emerson did so good and took lots of great pictures. She appears to be very healthy and is measuring 9lbs 9ozs!!! OMG! I think I am still in shock! Her head and abdomen are measuring 42 weeks and the ultrasound is saying that I am 2 days overdue. Let's just say that it is time for her to make her debut!!

Unfortunately, Dr Kellum thinks we need to wait a little longer to make sure her lungs are developed. He will induce me on July 9th unless she decides to come earlier on her own. Also, we did discuss me having a C Section because of her size. That was definately not our plan but we will do whatever is best for Emerson. We have one and a half weeks left until we finally get to meet our sweet girl!!

Here is a cute picture we got of her today at the ultrasound. We still think that she looks exactly like Anne Bailey!

No comments:

Post a Comment