Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fire Safety Week

The last few weeks Anne Bailey has been learning a lot about fire safety. We were out of school last Monday for Columbus day so we went to Healthworks for the Hip Hoppers class. They read a book about fire safety and learned how to stop, drop, and roll. The kids were not so sure about the fireman when he put his fire suit on but they loved taking a tour of his fire truck. Both of Anne Bailey's preschools also got a visit from the fire truck. I attempted to go take pictures when it came to First United Methodist but once Anne Bailey saw me she started crying and wanted me to hold her. I had to leave before their group picture so she would actually be in it. Thankfully, Ms. Kristin sent me pictures of the fire truck visiting First Presbyterian.  I was so proud of Anne Bailey showing off what she had learned.



The kids that were brave enough to get close. As you can see AB is still undecided :)


AB and Tatum in the fire truck


Posing with the nice fireman

Taking a tour of the firetruck at FUMC
This is what it turned into

2 and 3 year olds at First Pres Preschool


stop, drop, and roll


No comments:

Post a Comment