Monday, April 4, 2011

8 Months Old

I want to tear up just writing this because my baby is 8 months old! In just 4 short months we will be having her birthday party!!! I don't know if I can handle it!

Anne Bailey is still doing amazing. It is really crazy how much she changes from month to month. She is sitting up great, still rolling all over the place, and is getting up on her hand and knees and rocking back and forth. She can also stand up for long periods of time all by herself when holding on to something or someone. She is talking all the time and babbles Da Da, Daddy, and Hey. She has also started to object if you take toys away or if Ruff or I walk out of a room. She is still just the sweetest little thing and loves to smile and laugh at herself. She has also become quite the little handful but we are loving every minute of it.

Anne Bailey has also started a new schedule. We have recently dropped a bottle and a nap. Anne Bailey now has a bottle at breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with cereal and baby food and then a snack bottle in the afternoon. She also gets a mum-mum for a snack and her sippy cup with water throughout the day. She is also taking 2 two hour naps a day. Anne Bailey has really done great transitioning to this new schedule and I am so proud of her.

Here are Anne Bailey's 8 month pics:

"I'm 8 months old"


Hey


She is on to me now. She has started taking the bows out of her hair.


"Maybe if I hide it she won't put it back in"


She wanted the sticker off too

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Send me a save the date for the 1st birthday party. We went to be there! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete