Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Anne Bailey Meets The Easter Bunny

On Monday, my actual birthday all I wanted to do was spend the day with my little family. We decided to take Anne Bailey to the mall to meet the Easter Bunny. He was on a break when we got there so we took Anne Bailey on her first carousel ride while we waited. She sat in Ruff's lap and bounced the whole time. Ruff and I did not love it so much and thought we were going to be sick. I think the carousel has gotten a little faster over the years! Thankfully, the Easter Bunny soon arrived. Anne Bailey LOVED him!!! The whole time we were standing in line she was smiling at him and waving. Yes, she waves now and it is the cutest thing! She did so good sitting in his lap and took the cutest pictures. After the Easter Bunny we went to Romies Barbecue for dinner. It was the perfect ending to my birthday!

Ready to ride


Bouncing


We thought this picture was so cute. She was just in awe of the him.


Having dinner

2 comments:

  1. cute pics of y'all but I must say that easter bunny looks a little scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Anne Cambria never smiled while sitting in his lap and I think its because she was scared ha!

    ReplyDelete