Monday, April 18, 2011

My 30th Birthday Weekend

On Friday we dropped Anne Bailey off at Big Mike and DD's house and Ruff and I headed to the Beau Rivage in Biloxi for what I thought was going to be a relaxing birthday weekend with just the two of us. We spent the afternoon at the spa and then headed to dinner at BR Prime. When we walked into the restaurant our best friends, the Carrs, Rowlands, and Newmans were all there to surprise me! I was so overwhelmed I just started crying! We had the best dinner followed by some dancing. On Saturday we layed by the pool all day enjoying the great weather and company. Dan Mullen, MSU head football coach, also decided to make an appearance at my birthday so that was really fun too! Saturday night we had a another great night together with dinner at Jia. On Sunday we were sad to leave everyone but were ready to get home to see Anne Bailey and have a wonderful birthday lunch at Big Mike and DD's house.

I am so thankful for all of my wonderful friends and family for making this the best birthday weekend and most of all to my amazing husband for planning everything. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

Anne Bailey is excited about her weekend with the grandparents


Me crying once I see everyone


Love him


My Birthday Dinner


Love these girls


Poolside


Hanging with Dan Mullen


Drinks at Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment