Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

We had such a fun and busy Easter this year! Anne Bailey woke up bright and early to find some fun goodies that the Easter Bunny had left her. Then we got ready and headed to the early service at church. The service was so pretty and was such a great reminder of what the true meaning of Easter is. Next we went outside for the church Easter brunch and egg hunt. Anne Bailey had so much fun hunting Easter eggs and seeing some of her friends. After a busy morning we headed to My Mike and DD's house for Easter lunch and another egg hunt with the Thomas Family. We had such a fun day and I am so thankful for my sweet family!!

Notice that I am having a hard time taking pictures of Anne Bailey right now. Most of the time she completely freezes up and looks at the ground.

Look what the Easter Bunny left (I think he is training her to either be a maid or a golfer)

Happy Girl

Checking out all the fun stuff in her Easter basket

Love her

The best family pic we could get

Walking to the Brunch with Daddy and My Mike

Getting ready to sing before the egg hunt

First Presbyterian Egg Hunt

Shaking it before she put it in the basket

Anne Bailey with Sophie and Curtis
Anne Bailey and Tatum (I had to copy this from the Dabb's blog since Anne Bailey was looking)

Having fun with her BFF

Picking some flowers at My Mike and DD's

Trying to sneak a peak at where Edie and Bennett are hiding the eggs

Sweet Girl

Nat Nat helping Anne Bailey see what is inside

Will and Anne Bailey checking out their eggs before deciding they needed more

Field pointing out some eggs

On the hunt
Eggs

Modeling My Mike's tie

Anne Bailey and DD

No comments:

Post a Comment