Saturday, July 7, 2012

Room Pics

Emerson's nursery is ready for her arrival and I love it!! It looks a lot like Anne Bailey's nursery but I did a few things to make it all hers. I changed most of the wall art and got a new bed skirt and monogrammed pillow. I think it is very sweet little room and I hope that she loves it too!!

Ready for a sweet baby girl

I love the new crib skirt and window with monogram above

Changing table with Shel Silverstein poems above

I got this idea from Pinterest and think it looks so good

chair with new pillow


Anne Bailey is now across the hall in her big girl room. She loves to play in there and especially loves her big bed. At first she thought they were both her rooms but now she will point at the nursery and say "Emerson's room" and then point to her room and "Anne Bailey's room." I am not completely finished with it but wanted to go ahead and post a couple pics. I love it and think it will be the perfect little girls room!!

sweet big girl room (I love the bed and bedding)

I am still looking for the perfect thing to go above her bed


Her cute table that Mrs. Vicki Jarrett painted for her

1 comment:

  1. I love your window with monogram... I may need to borrow that idea for Collins. We are thinking about y'all and can't wait to meet Emerson - Allie

    ReplyDelete