Wednesday, February 13, 2013

7 Months Old


Sweet little Emerson turned 7 months old last week! She is still such a sweet and happy little baby. She is really showing us her personality now and it is so fun! Emerson absolutely LOVES to play! She is so busy and is constantly reaching for toys. She loves bouncing in her jumper or sitting in the floor playing. She is also on the move now! She is not crawling yet but can get anywhere she wants by rolling. She has started pushing up on her hands and knees and scooting backwards so I don't think it will be long before she starts crawling. I am not sure I am ready for that!! She also likes watching baby Einstein and playing with her sister in her room.

Emerson has also become very vocal and loves to hear her own voice. She talks all day and it is so cute! She said her first words this week, dada and then mama. I am a little sad she did not say mama first but it was so sweet and it made Ruff happy. Emerson is definitely a mommy's girl right now and loves for me to hold her. She stares at me if someone is holding her and cries if I leave the room. I don't mind it because I know that will change one day! She is taking 4 bottles a day and eating baby food twice a day. She loves baby food or any food!! If you are eating something she will stare you down or try to grab it away from you. She is still taking about 3 short naps a day and sleeping 10 to 11 hours a night. We have also introduced the sippy cup with water and she will drink some. We can't wait to start trying other stuff!

Happy 7 months Emerson! We love you!!

Happy Baby
sweetness
"I can touch my toes"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: