Monday, February 11, 2013

Anne Bailey is 2 and a half!!

Anne Bailey turned 2 and a half years old last week! How did this happen? Where has my little baby gone? She is such a sweet and funny little girl. She loves to play, run, dance, sing, and do arts and crafts! She loves to play kitchen and doll house in her room. She also loves riding her tricycle and cozy coupe outside. She loves going to school and seeing all her friends. Everyday she is telling me more and more about her friends and what she does at school. I love it!! She has the sweetest little voice and I love hearing her talk! Some of our favorite things she says right now are "I made this for you, I need you, I just need to cuddle real quick, it's okay sweetie pie Emerson, Emerson is noisy, I need to go take a nap, and do you wanna play with me."  I also love hearing her sing the songs she learns at school and dancing to them. Sometimes she will do it if you ask but most of the time we just have to catch her doing it on her own. It is so funny!

She is such a good big sister and is so sweet to Emerson. She loves to sit in the floor and play with her. She will bring her different toys and tell her about them. She also loves to give Emerson hugs and kisses and is so sweet comforting her if she is crying. I love how excited she is to see Emerson in the morning and when I pick her up from school. She loves her so much!! Anne Bailey is also such a daddy's girl and would follow him around 24/7 if she could. She constantly asks about him when is at work and just lights up when he walks in the door. They have a very special bond and it is so sweet to watch.  She does still want her mommy if she is sick or scared and which makes me happy!! Anne Bailey is obsessed with play doh, fruit snacks, cailliou, french fries, her monkey, and Dora. She is the cutest thing and we are having so much fun watching her grow! 

Here are so cute pics I took before school last week.

 
She is getting so big
 
 
Cheese
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment