Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

We had such a great Easter this year! It was Emerson's first Easter so that made it extra special. Anne Bailey was all about it this year and constantly talked about eggs, the Easter bunny and Jesus. She said Easter morning that "Jesus brought me Easter eggs." Ha! We started out the busy day playing with all the goodies the Easter bunny brought them. It was so fun getting the girls dressed in their sweet Easter dresses that Dee Dee and I made for them (smocked and sewed). I have to brag a bit because I am still amazed and very proud that we did it. We then had a yummy brunch and egg hunt at church before the Easter Service. We then went to My Mike and Dee Dee's house for a fun Easter lunch with the Thomas family. Here are a few pictures from the day!


I think the Easter Bunny outdid himself :)

AB's basket

Emerson's basket

Checking out their loot

Lots of goodies for sweet Emerson

Already trying on her new princess crown

even monkey got his own Easter basket


Reading The Story of Easter


One attempt at a picture  

It is hard getting everyone to look at the camera


My Girls

Not wanting to cooperate
Emerson and My Mike

The best picture I got of them 

More goodies

Sweet girl

AB and Dee Dee

1 comment:

  1. The dresses turned out so beautiful!!!! I am still amazed that you made them too. Love all the sweet pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete