Monday, April 22, 2013

Lately!!

We have been busy having lots of fun and I feel like I have gotten really behind on blogging. There are some pictures that are just to cute not to share so I thought I would share them in one post. Enjoy!

Sweet Emerson

This was when she was about 6 months old
 
AB planting seeds at Healthworks

They both love to swing

Sweet sister hugs

Playing together in Emerson's crib

Playing outside

Taking a break from playing

Posing


Looking at the pretty flowers dowtown

"enough pics mom'

They will not look at the camera at the same time

Ha! Sweet kisses!

Another kiss

AB smelling the flowers

Early morning kisses in AB's bed

Intoducing AB to Elvis


I went in to check on her and found monkey sleeping on her head :)

Silly sisters in the bath

"no pictures"



sweet smile

Having fun!!
 

1 comment: