Thursday, September 5, 2013

First Day of 3 Year Old Preschool and Mother's Day Out!

Anne Bailey and Emerson had a great first week at school. Anne Bailey is loving her new teachers and her class. She is already learning so much and loves to tell me about her day and show me what she did. She is very proud of all of her artwork and likes to hang it in her room. She really enjoys her music class with Ms. Laurn and comes home everyday singing songs they have learned in music.

Emerson is also doing great in her class. She does cry for a minute after I drop her off but they have assured me she loves it. She is eating well, playing and even taking a short nap there. They have the cutest little six seater carts they stroll them around in. It is so cute I have to remember to take a picture one day. I have missed my girls during the day but am glad they are having fun at school!

Here are a few pictures from their first day!

Emerson looks excited for her first day

How cute is this?

Posing on the front porch

Not sure what to do with the sign

She thought it was fun to wave it around

She looks so big here :(
 

sweet sisters
 

Anne Bailey was telling her that she would be okay in the baby room at school

Being silly

Anne Bailey is really happy about school :)

Ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment