Tuesday, September 3, 2013

FUMC Open House

Last Tuesday, we went to the FUMC open house to see the girls new classrooms and meet their teachers. Anne Bailey is going to be in 3 year old preschool this year! I really cannot believe she is getting so big! Her teachers this year will be Ms. Paula and Ms. Mary Lin. We are so excited to have them. Anne Bailey will also be in class with all of her friends from last year plus a few new ones! 

 
Ruff, Anne Bailey and Emerson playing in AB's classroom

Emerson is also starting Mother's Day Out this year! She will be in the 1 year old toddler room with Ms. Sherri and Ms. Kelly. It is the sweetest little class and I know she is going to make lots of friends!! I am sad that Emerson will not be with me all day but I know she is going to love school. Also, it will be nice to have a little mommy time.! :)

Emerson getting to know her classmate, Jack.


AB and Emerson checking out the pirate ship

No comments:

Post a Comment