Friday, July 13, 2012

Introducing Mary Emerson Thomas-Part 1

Mary Emerson Thomas made her debut on  July 9th, 2012 at 5:56 p.m. She weighed 9 lbs 2 ozs and was 20.5 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful and we are so happy that our family is now complete!!!

We arrived at the hospital at 8:00 on Monday and after getting pushed back due to emergencies I finally had my c section at 5:30. I was so nervous about having major surgery but was more excited to meet Emerson. When we finally heard her sweet cry it was one of the most amazing sounds. She was so sweet and so beautiful!! After spending some time in recovery the three of us were reunited back in my hospital room. Since it was so late Anne Bailey was not able to meet her sister until the next morning. She was so sweet to Emerson and immediately walked over and shared her monkey with her. She also patted her very softly and gave her kisses. It was the sweetest thing I think we have ever seen! Emerson had lots of visitors over the next few days! She is so lucky to have so many wonderful people who love her!

We have had so much fun getting to know our sweet baby girl over the last few days. We are so blessed that she chose us to be her family! We look forward to making lots of great memories with our girls!
Last morning as a family of three

My sweet big girl
Ready to have this baby
So excited and ready to meet our sweet girl
Emerson is here!!!
My sweet baby girl
Anne Bailey meeting Emerson for the first time
Sharing her beloved monkey with her new baby sister
We are a family of four!!
sweet kisses
"Good morning DD"
Relaxing with Mel Mel
Nat Nat
Checking out My Mike
Toni
Laura
So Beautiful!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. she is too precious! I cannot wait to come meet her!!!!

    ReplyDelete