Monday, May 9, 2011

Celebrating at Pickwick

On Friday, we headed to Pickwick to celebrate Big Mike's Birthday and Mother's Day. We had such a fun weekend with family relaxing, talking, and eating great food. Anne Bailey was on her best behavior and had so much fun showing out for everyone. I am so blessed to be her mommy and so thankful to my wonderful husband for making my first Mother's day so special.

Sunset Cruise Friday night


Posing with mommy right before she feel asleep


Reading Big Mike and DD a book before bed


Aunt Natty is so much fun


Saturday on the Dock


Dressed up to watch the Kentucky Derby. Thank you Lindsey for making AB's Derby hat!


A side view of her hat! So funny!


Enjoying a beautiful Sunday morning


Photoshoot


"I love the lake"


Helping Daddy drive the boat


AB loves her Uncle Field


Pooltime


AB loves her pool


Having fun with DD and Big Mike

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I think she looks so much like ruff in a few of those pics! Glad all is well and you had a great mother's day. Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photos.....and her bikinis! :) Play date soon!

    ReplyDelete