Sunday, May 22, 2011

Six Years

On Saturday, Ruff and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! It is crazy to me to think that we have been married that long. This has truly been the best 6 years and I am so lucky to get to spend everyday with my best friend. He is the most amazing husband and father and I thank God everyday that he is in my life. This year was also extra special because we had our little sweet pea to celebrate with us. We spent the weekend in Pickwick relaxing and spending time together. I truly cherish these moments with my little family!

Ready for a boat ride


Sweet girl


Cabo and Greta enjoying the view



Playing in her new Pickwick pool. I accidentally got one with tractors.


I thought this picture was so cute


Getting excited


My two favorite people


Sweet pic with Daddy


My baby girl


A beautiful day at the lake


Happy 6 year anniversary to us!

1 comment:

  1. y'all are so cute! great pictures! happy late anniversary! XOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete