Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Waterbabies Class 2

Tonight we attended Anne Bailey's 2nd Waterbabies Class. This week it was Ruff's turn to get in the water with AB. To our surprise, it was also the week to put her under the water for the first time. She did okay the first time but putting her under the second time really made her mad. Thankfully, it didn't last too long and she was back to her happy self splashing and smiling. She did so good and we are so proud of her! I am also so proud of Ruff for being strong and not having a heart attack! I am also proud of myself that I didn't have to be the one to dunk her!

Ready for class


Practicing kicking her legs


This is after she went under. She is still not very happy. I have no pics of the dunk because it was just too traumatic and none of us want to relive it!


She was happy once she got the ball


Swimming with friends


Swimming to the ball


"I got it"


Happy that is over. Hopefully next week will not be so traumatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment